Here are a few helpful tips when traveling with your hair prosthesis:
- When traveling by car, never leave a synthetic fiber wig or prosthesis in a hot car in the summer. The excessive heat could permanently damage the fiber.
- When traveling on an airplane it is suggested that you carry any extra wigs or hair prostheses in carry on luggage. The temperature in the luggage compartment may reach very high temperatures at times.
- A folding wire stand can be easily packed in a suitcase for air drying the prosthesis over night.
- A large soft cotton quilted cosmetic case can be used to store the additional prosthesis during travel.
- Carrying an additional prosthesis as a back up is a good idea for travel.
- Carry a scarf for extremely windy days
If you have any questions or want to learn more about where you find high quality women’s wigs, please contact us and we look forward to helping you